HACKINTOSH MONTRÉAL & FRANCE

Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck

2 participants

Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Empty Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck

Message par platinumsteel Sam 3 Juin - 7:41

Hi guys I have a del inspiron 3421 with Intel Core i3-2375M And IntelHD Graphics 3000 ...I have tried a lot of methods using Chris Installers..I have tried MacOS Sierra USB Installer-1.9....CLOVER_V2.4K_SPECIAL EDITION V3 R4079....CREATE INSTALL MEDIA MASTER-V1.8...And each of them get stuck in verbose mode as u can see in the picture below..Your help will be very much appreciated to help me at least Reach the macosx  Install screen..I have tried both El Capitan and Sierra....I also tried different ports but same issue...I have selected the correct settings in the USB installer clover...But can't get past..Using an ssd for my Hardrive.
Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Snipet
Fichiers joints
Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Attachment
snipet.JPG Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(153 Ko) Téléchargé 12 fois
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Empty Re: Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck

Message par chris1111 Sam 3 Juin - 7:51

Thats not dépends of the Programme, you need to change couple things for make it boot
Wait to @arcade33
Thank you
EDIT **********
You have confusing me with the arandale CPU in private message ha12 ha28

Dernière édition par chris1111 le Sam 3 Juin - 8:18, édité 1 fois
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

https://www.hackintosh-montreal.com

Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Empty Re: Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck

Message par platinumsteel Sam 3 Juin - 7:53

Ok thanks a lot will wait patiently.
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Sam 3 Juin - 7:58

platinumsteel a écrit:Ok thanks a lot will wait patiently.
What is the last programme you have try and boot with the Picture you have show ?
Hope its not Create Install Media because you can not change the file ?
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par platinumsteel Sam 3 Juin - 8:03

I have tried Create Installe Media Master 1.8 I have tried CLOVER_V2.4K_SPECIAL EDITION V3 R4079 and also CLOVER OS X EL CAPITAN V7 for El capitan Installer... and i just now finished using Mac OS Sierra USB INstaller 1.9 ....I just finished creating the usb installer with it..So i am now about to go plug it into the labtop and see what happens...
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Sam 3 Juin - 8:05

Ok first of all the CPU Intel Core i3-2375M  is a Sandy bridge CPU with Intel HD 3000

ha18  Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck 1037447622  Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck 1037447622  Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck 3259054435
http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Core_i3/Intel-Core%20i3-2375M%20Mobile%20processor.html

Your only to put this config.plist and try clin d'oeil

EDIT **********
You have confusing me with the arandale CPU in private message  ha12 ha28
Fichiers joints
config.plist.zip Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(3 Ko) Téléchargé 33 fois
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par platinumsteel Sam 3 Juin - 8:37

Yo after I try and try from since yesterday Even tried UniMACHIN plus Different clover Versions All evening yesterday..into the Night...I finished trying all your different installers from you one by one with no Luck...I went to bed 1am this morning got up early today about 7am trying and trying it is now 10am...Then u simply sent me a special config.plist and now it has boot into onto the Setup Screen fairly easily... ha6 ha6 ha6 Man u guys are really really good..lol..Thanks  alot ....The installer Screen is about 30% now...When it finishes I am hoping no more errors..lol ..Last question Could i use that same config file For the Macosx Sierra Installer? Right now it is Macosx El Capitan it is installing...
Dell Inspiron 3421 Core i3 Installer USB Stuck Dellmac
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Sam 3 Juin - 9:31

Here attaching your DSDT.aml
your only have to Create a SSDT.aml
Try and let me know

Dernière édition par chris1111 le Dim 4 Juin - 7:11, édité 1 fois
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par platinumsteel Sam 3 Juin - 22:44

Ok chris I ended up bairly making it tru with this stubborn labtop...The installer and everything was only sticking up to this point in verbose mode ''Service exited with abnormal code: 255''
I ended up seeing a suggestion on a forum about going into S/L/E on the USB Installer and deleting 3 files called
AppleIntelHdGraphicsFB.kext
-AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri.kext
-AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext
When i did that your installer booted up smoothe like butter...I did over a fresh installer for Sierra using your MacOS Sierra USB Installer and just deleted those 3 files and I was able to install macosx Sierra completely....Now I can boot without using the usb stick....I am also using the DSDT.aml u sent me....Only thing I have to now continue to get wifi and audio working .....My audio is Realtek ALC 282..So 2morrow I would try to see if i can maybe Patch it as a last resort if i don't get it working otherwise....But really happy thus far that it is now functioning...I will let u know further if anything comes up.
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Sam 3 Juin - 22:55

platinumsteel a écrit:Ok chris I ended up bairly making it tru with this stubborn labtop...The installer and everything was only sticking up to this point in verbose mode ''Service exited with abnormal code: 255''
I ended up seeing a suggestion on a forum about going into S/L/E on the USB Installer and deleting 3 files called
AppleIntelHdGraphicsFB.kext
-AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri.kext
-AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext
When i did that your installer booted up smoothe like butter...I did over a fresh installer for Sierra using your MacOS Sierra USB Installer and just deleted those 3 files and I was able to install macosx Sierra completely....Now I can boot without using the usb stick....I am also using the DSDT.aml u sent me....Only thing I have to now continue to get wifi and audio working .....My audio is Realtek ALC 282..So 2morrow I would try to see if i can maybe Patch it as a last resort if i don't get it working otherwise....But really happy thus far that it is now functioning...I will let u know further if anything comes up.
Your not need to delete anny file for Laptop like this!
Where do you see this ? Not here of course.
Its like you are trying anything from other site ?
Be assured that here we are not helping someone who does anything whatsoever does,
It would be a loss of time.
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par platinumsteel Dim 4 Juin - 6:11

Ok chris sorry about that...I have re-done everything from scratch...Using MacOS Sierra USB Installer and the DSDT.aml u sent me as I mentioned..And Everything went tru fairly smoothly...Right Now i just need to work on Audio and Wireless...Thanks a lot for your assistance...
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Dim 4 Juin - 6:48

Edit ************
Try. this let me know

Fichiers joints
DSDT.zip Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(19 Ko) Téléchargé 22 fois
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé